- I understand that if I wish to cancel my enrollment in this Life Stylized program I may do so within 7 days of my initial registration and receive a full refund minus $100 processing fee.
- After 7 days any payments and deposits are non-refundable.
- If you cancel your enrollment prior to the start of your Life Stylized course(s) your non-refundable course tuition may be converted into course credit valid for one year to be used for another Life Stylized course (upon approval), virtual programs or live event. It may NOT be used for private coaching with Life Stylized.
- Once the course begins, course credit and refunds are not given, and I am responsible for paying the full course tuition, even if I am using the payment plan option.
- I understand that Life Stylized reserves the right to cancel a studentâ€™s enrollment in a course if arrears extend to the next billing cycle.
- If arrears cancellation occurs PRIOR to the first day of the course all payments made are non-refundable. Non-refundable course tuition may be converted into course credit valid for one year to be used for this program, virtual programs or live events. It may not be used for private coaching with Life Stylized.
- If arrears cancellation occurs AFTER to the first day of the course no refunds or credits will be given and I am responsible for paying the full course tuition, even if I am using the payment plan option.
Late Payment / Arrears Policy
- Any student who has arranged a payment plan will not be allowed to attend the scheduled events if she is in arrears.
- Life Stylized reserves the right to assess a $35 late fee for payments that are more that 5 business days late.
Life Stylized reserves the right to cancel a studentâ€™s enrollment in a course if arrears extend to the next billing cycle.
Other Policies / Stuff You Should Know
- Although this rarely happens, Life Stylized and its affiliates reserve the right to change / modify any and all program deliverables including bonuses, trainings, content, dates and locations. At times this is necessary based on availability or if an aspect of the program would be improved by changing or be hindered if we do not change it.
- We cannot guarantee any results for you in this program. If you participate fully and take 100% responsibility, success is inevitable.
- Life Stylized reserves the right to cancel a studentâ€™s enrollment in a course if student is creating negative challenges unnecessarily for other students or Life Stylized staff and its affiliates.
Terms and Conditions (see LS Terms and Conditions)
- In the event of an illness or emergency, we reserve the right to reschedule any of the published dates. Client agrees that they are purchasing event tickets rather than availability on any particular dates. It is the Clients responsibility to schedule all coaching sessions, and tuition remains the same even if Client does not use all of their session within the agreed upon time.
- FTC legal disclaimer: While we make our best efforts to be accurate and transparent with out clientsâ€™ results, we have not audited or verified our clientsâ€™ results in any way. The reported result may not be typical and canâ€™t be taken in any way as a guarantee of the results you would receive. We do not offer get rich quick programs and we cannot guarantee your success â€“ only you can do that, through your commitment, playful engagement, consciousness and dedication to this program.
Our refund policy is as follows:
REFUNDS. Upon execution of this Agreement, Client shall be responsible for the full extent of the Fee. If Client cancels attendance of the Program up to seven (7) calendar days before the first day of the Program, Client will receive NO REFUND. If client cancels attendance at the Program within seven (7 calendar days of the first day of the event, Client will receive a credit for the full extent of the Fee towards other Company products and services; but no refund.
Upon attendance of the Program, if Client is not satisfied with the Program, Client will be credited the Fee (to be be used toward other Company products and services) on the following terms and conditions: (1) Client must attend the full first day of the Program and not attend any further portions of the Program; (2) Client must request a credit from Company prior to the second day of the Program in writing to the event coordinator; (3) Client must return all seminar materials, books, etc. provided by Company.
Chargebacks and Payment Security:
To the extent that Client provides Company with Credit-Card(s) information for payment on Clientâ€™s account, Company shall be authorized to charge Clientâ€™s Credit-Card(s) for any unpaid charges on the dates set forth herein. If client uses a multiple-payment plan to make payments to Company, Company shall be authorized to make all charges at the time they are due and not require separate authorization in order to do so. Client shall not make any chargebacks to Companyâ€™s account or cancel the credit card that is provided as security without Companyâ€™s prior written consent. Client is responsible for any fees associated with recouping payment on chargebacks and any collection fees associated therewith. Client shall not change any of the credit card information provided to Company without notifying Company in advance.