Sierra Sullivan, Passion Coach, Relationship Maven, Feminine Empowerment Expert & Circle Facilitator
Who is Sierra Sullivan?
Sierra J. Sullivan is a speaker, coach and women’s empowerment leader offering revolutionary, cutting edge training and workshops for heart centered, forward thinking professional women who are ready to leave the work hard / strive hard model behind and step into ease, flow and fun in all areas of life.
For more than a decade, Sierra has been a voice and leader of the modern day women’s movement. Former creator and publisher of The RAY magazine, a Los Angeles based women’s empowerment publication, Sierra moved to Saratoga Springs, NY in 2010 to bring her work with women to the Northeast.
Shortly after her arrival in upstate NY, she initiated the first ever Saratoga Women’s Fest in celebration of the 100th year anniversary of International Women’s Day. The festival drew more than 500 women over a span of twenty-one days to the various ceremonies, workshops, lectures and movie screenings held throughout the city.
Sierra recently completed a three-year stint as a member of the board of advisors for the non-profit organization Gather The Women where she worked to expand and modernize the organization’s online presence and marketing efforts.
Sierra has helped thousands of women across the country to reclaim their feminine qualities of magnetism, creativity, nurturing, receptivity and intuition so that they are able to feel more playful, vibrant and authentically expressed. She offers this guidance and support to women through circle gatherings, live experiences and seminars, workshops, motivational speaking and private coaching both in person and virtually.
Working side by side with her main squeeze (husband) Rono, they co-founded Life Stylized, a personal and professional development company dedicated to creating Fun, Juicy, Evolutionary Experiences for Women & Couples that Awaken Pleasure, Beauty and Authentic Expression.
With her 12+ years working in production on television commercials, 9+ years publishing her own women’s magazine (both online and in print), and 6+ years as a founding partner of a graphic design firm, she has a lot to say about what it takes to be a passion fueled, fun loving female entrepreneur creating a purpose driven and financially successful business.
SIERRA SPEAKS ON…
Business & Career
• Tame Your Inner Critic: Transform your negative self-talk into fuel for success.
• Turning your Dreams into Reality
• Know Your Why: Your Power Path to Success
• Bonding Before Business; Creating better business relationships.
• How to Hear and Follow your Inner Calling
Feminine Leadership/ Women’s Issues
• The Pleasure Principle- Fun, easy ways to bring more pleasure and play into life and business.
• The Feminine Directive; Leading with heart and intuition
• Fun, Fabulous & Feminine; A woman’s guide to self-discovery
• Gather the Women, Save the World; Women’s Circles and the Importance of Gathering
• Body Love; Transforming the Way Women Feel About Themselves
INTERVIEWS & SHOWS
- Twenty Something Yakitvate Interview & PodCast
- Shape Show Radio with Erin Huggins
- Interview with Tuck Self at The Rebel Belle
- Interview on Blog Talk Radio about Self Care
- Interview with Dr. Susan Jewell at Blog Talk Radio
- Freedom Summit with Darla LeDoux (.mp3)
- Life Stylized Radio
VIDEOS OF SIERRA
PRINT & WEB ARTICLES