Congratulations on saying YES
to Your Success with a Life Stylized Membership!
We are honored to support you!
Before purchasing, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the terms of our service and your membership benefits which include:
• Unlimited access to any of our monthly group programs for 4 full months
• 10% discount on all coaching packages & programs
• Two complimentary class passes to share with loved ones
By clicking the “Accept & Pay” button below, you acknowledge and accept the terms & conditions below.
(Want to become a member but need a payment plan?)
Membership Program Terms and Conditions:
I understand that coaching is not advice giving, psychotherapy or counseling. I agree to seek these or other professional services, if needed.
I agree to be mindful of my own well being during the course of my membership and during all classes I choose to attend.
I am fully responsible for the decisions and actions I take in regards to my life, business and other affairs.
I shall in no way hold the coach liable or responsible for any actions I take during or after this coaching relationship. I release and hold harmless the coach from any liability.
I understand that the coaches make no guarantees and warranties, express or implied, about any results to be achieved.
I understand that my investment in the Life Stylized membership program represents a commitment on my part to the program for a specific time frame, and as such is for the full term of the agreement, and that my space is now reserved for any of our group programs.
Terms of Service
(1) COURSE RULES. To the extent that Client interacts with Company staff and/or other Company clients, Client agrees to at all times behave professionally, courteously, and respectfully with staff and clients. Client agrees to abide by any Course Rules/Regulations presented by Company. The failure to abide by course rules shall be cause for termination of this Agreement. In the event of such termination, Client shall not be entitled to recoup any membership amounts paid.
(2) CHARGEBACKS AND PAYMENT SECURITY. To the extent that Client provides Company with Credit-Card(s) information for payment on Client’s account, Company shall be authorized to charge Client’s Credit-Card(s) for any unpaid charges on the dates set forth herein. If client uses a multiple-payment plan to make payments to Company, Company shall be authorized to make all charges at the time they are due and not require separate authorization in order to do so. Client shall not make any charge backs to Company’s account or cancel the credit card that is provided as security without Company’s prior written consent. Client is responsible for any fees associated with recouping payment on charge backs and any collection fees associated therewith. Client shall not change any of the credit card information provided to Company without notifying Company in advance.
(3) NO RESALE OF SERVICES PERMITTED. Client agrees not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Program (including course materials), use of the Program, or access to the Program. This agreement is not transferable or assignable with the Company’s without the Company’s prior written consent.
(4) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. By using Company’s services and enrolling in the Program, Client releases Company, it officers, employers, directors, and related entities from any and all damages that may result from anything and everything. The Program is only an educational/coaching service being provided. By using Company’s services and enrolling in the Program, Client releases Company from any and all damages that may result from anything and everything. Client accepts any and all risks, foreseeable or non-foreseeable, arising from such transactions. Client agrees that Company will not be held liable for any damages of any kind resulting or arising from including but not limited to; direct, indirect, incidental, special, negligent, consequential, or exemplary damages happening from the use or misuse of Company’s services or enrollment in the Program. Client agrees that use of Company’s services is at Client’s own risk.
(5) CONFIDENTIALITY. The term “Confidential Information” shall mean information which is not generally known to the public relating to the Client’s business or personal affairs. Company agrees not to disclose, reveal or make use of any Confidential Information learned of through its transactions with Client, during discussion with Client, the coaching session with Company, or otherwise, without the written consent of Client. Company shall keep the Confidential Information of the Client in strictest confidence and shall use its best efforts to safeguard the Client’s Confidential Information and to protect it against disclosure, misuse, espionage, loss and theft.
By clicking the “Accept & Pay” button below, you acknowledge and accept these terms & conditions.
I agree to pay $297
for 4 full months of Life Stylized Membership
To view our full schedule of group programs and more, visit: www.LifeStylized.com/schedule
No RSVP necessary to attend any group program.