In all my years of being in business,  I rarely (if ever) hear anyone say they couldn’t use more business, more connections, more leads.

What I DO hear (too often) is…

– I can’t seem to find the people willing to pay me for my services.
– I can’t afford to go to that.
– Business could be better.
– I’m tired of putting out so much effort and not getting ahead.
– People don’t seem to understand what I do.
– I should just lower my rates.
– I don’t have enough time for that.

Do any of these sound familiar?

If so then you really owe it to yourself to get your butt to our Cool Conscious Connections event happening TOMORROW at 3pm.

The key to successful business is about meeting people and creating solid relationships.

For that reason, we’ve made a huge effort to gather hundreds of amazing and top-notch professionals under one roof to help YOU grow your reach and your bottom line.

Not only are you going to make extraordinary connections, you will also learn a powerful new business strategy that will help you:

  • Reach more people with less effort.
  • Speak about what you do in a way that makes people eager to know more.
  • Develop lasting and lucrative relationships with the right people.
  • Enjoy the process of networking so much more!

If you’ve been dragging your heals on purchasing your ticket then today is the day!

Walk-ins are welcome but it will cost you more money and why do that? Save the extra money for all the coffee dates you’ll be having with your new connections after this event!

Say yes TODAY to experiencing the most fun learning and networking environment you’ve ever attended!

Get ready to meet more than a hundred of the coolest and most connected business professionals in the Capital Region.

You just have to SHOW UP!  Are you ready to show up?

Register TODAY!

Believing IS Seeing-

Signature_RonoAndSierra

PS-  90% of success is just showing up.  Want to know what the other 10% is?  Join us to find out!  Register TODAY!