If you are woman who struggles with the “not enough time” syndrome, then you definitely want to watch this short video on how you can earn back hours (yes, hours) in your day.
Let me just say that, there will NEVER be enough time in your day until you start making time for YOU. And it’s never been more urgent and necessary for women to do so than now. Why?
Read on to find out.
The Cost of Putting Yourself Last
by Sierra J. Sullivan
Dear Soul Sister-
Though we may not have met (yet), I know how awesome you are. I know how hard you work to take care of the people you love. I know how hard your work on your career. I know about the many countless hours that you spend contributing to the happiness of others and the pursuit of your passions. I see the contributions you make everyday to the betterment of the world around you and I know all too well the self-sacrifice that has come along with it.
This sacrifice comes at a high cost. Not just to you, but to your daughters, your friends daughters, your sons, your partners, your co-workers and beyond. As women, we give to the point of exhaustion and illness. Every day, we give in to the world’s perception of how we should look. We give in to our own doubts about our beauty and abilities… On and on I could go.
For one of the most “liberated” countries in the world, here are some alarming statistics on just how “un-liberated” western women still are today…
- The average age for eating disorders has plummeted from 13 to 9 years old.
- The number of women 18 and younger choosing breast enlargement surgery has escalated 500% over the past decade.
- 1 in 4 women will be in an abusive relationship.
- 1 in 3 women will be sexually abused.
- 1 in 2 women will experience divorce.
- $109mil is spent in the US every day on diet and weight loss products.
- The cosmetic and toiletries industry is, worldwide, a $45 to $66 billion business
- American women spend an average of $12,000 annually on beauty products and grooming.
- 8 out 10 women are not happy with their reflection.
- 80% of children are afraid of being fat.
- More than 50% of 10 year old girls wish they were thinner.
- Americans spend more than 40 billion a year on diet and beauty products
- 44% of US women are on a diet.
- Among children 8 – 10 years old, 50% are dissatisfied with their body size
- Among 10 year olds, 81% are afraid of becoming fat.
- Only 4% of women around the world consider themselves beautiful.
- Only 11% of girls globally are comfortable using the word beautiful to describe themselves.
- 80% of women agree that every woman has something about her that is beautiful but do not see their own beauty.
- More than half (54%) of women globally agree that when it comes to how they look, they are their own worst beauty critic.
- Between 80 and 90% of those diagnosed with fibromyalgia are women; women who have a family member with fibromyalgia are more likely to develop fibromyalgia themselves.
- For women in the U.S., breast cancer death rates are higher than those for any other cancer, besides lung cancer.
- Besides skin cancer, breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer among American women. Just under 30% of cancers in women are breast cancers.
This can change. YOU can change this. You can stop the madness inside your head and in this world. But, it will take TIME and you must give yourself that TIME.
Why not start TODAY? Join me for Fun, Fabulous & Feminine and watch your whole world change! There is no TIME to delay. Sign-up TODAY >> www.funfabfem.com/register